In this podcast episode I talk to Mark Trigilgas about training the over 30 man and how this differs from training the regular client. We also discuss a few stories of our own and talk about why having a hangover can be extra challenging for the over 30 man!
Hope you enjoy it
- Why Mark chose the over 30 niche
- Is there a difference between training the over 30 man and another client
- Lifestyle balance with these clients
- Goal setting and its importance for motivation
- Supplements for the over 30 man
- Recovery and mobility training and its importance
- How to progress your strength training from of the sofa to lifting barbells
I hope you enjoy it
We really do appreciate your support and your time you take listening to the podcast and hope that you enjoy the podcasts and find them useful and interesting to listen to.
If you do I would really appreciate a 5 star review and a few comments on iTunes so that the podcast can get more listeners and we can educate more people. Ultimately this will mean more guests coming on along with more information for the listeners. You can do this by clicking below: